Boost IT’s Cybersecurity Assessment
Boost IT performs Cybersecurity Assessment services for businesses of all sizes. Now more than ever, IT security is at the top of everyone’s mind, and it is seen all too often in the media that vulnerabilities are exploited from multiple sources: malicious attack, human failure, and equipment failure to name just a few. The consequences for any size business are disastrous.
Boost IT will work with you step by step to understand your concerns about your IT security and identify whether or not those issues and concerns are within our range of expertise. Based on the findings, we’ll assess your company’s network, internet and cloud environments, report the results, and create an action plan and recommendations for you.
The annual cost of global cybercrime damages are estimated to cost $10.5 trillion by 2025.
51 percent of business owners are unfamiliar with unified threat management (UTM) and do not fully understand its security benefits.
Areas of Consideration include but are not limited to the following:
- Identity and Access Management—Password Management, Multi-factor Authentication, and Cloud Security Policies are just a few strategies employed to ensure that your users have secure access to your company’s network resources. Boost IT can assist your business in determining which access management tools are best suited to its needs.
- Application and Data Security—Businesses are responsible for the security of customer data. Boost IT can help your company establish robust protocols around the access and handling of that data by employees internally and externally.
- Mobility—Employees want access to their work environments from anywhere, at any time, securely and reliably. Boost IT can help your company develop secure remote access protocols and strategies to mitigate the loss of information due to lost or stolen mobile devices.
- Compliance—Regulated industries must take particular care in ensuring that data handling is according to compliance guidelines. Boost IT can help your organization navigate these requirements to ensure that it adheres to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Audits—Boost IT can assist your company with conducting scheduled, third-party audits and testing to demonstrate its best effort toward regulatory compliance.
- Training—Boost IT can provide ongoing security training resources to your company to help build awareness in your employees of the many ways they are targets on any given day by social engineering, phishing, and other intrusion strategies employed by cybercriminals.
Data Security Now Requires Consistent, Vigilant Monitoring and Maintenance
We are ready for your call, email, or message.
Reach out to us today and tell us how we can help your organization succeed.
Want to self-assess? Take a a 2 minute Cybersecurity Self-Assessment online.