Veeam Multi-cloud enterprise data protection
Enterprises move to multiple clouds
81% of enterprises now embrace a multi-cloud strategy. Data and application availability across all cloud types including private, public, and hybrid clouds has become critical to meet the demands of your business. Boost IT offers Veeam solutions, support and consulting services in Norcross, GA. If you need to talk with an expert Veeam consultant, look no further.
Veeam Cloud backup and DRaaS
Your on-premises data in the cloud
Veeam lets you use any public cloud provider, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and IBM Cloud or a managed service provider to protect your data offsite. Meet your RTO and RPO requirements by leveraging the cloud for disaster recovery.
Veeam IaaS and SaaS data protection
Your cloud data is always available and secure
Whether you’re using an IaaS or SaaS solution, protect your data with a Veeam availability solution that copies your data to another location – either on-premises or to a cloud data center.
Cross-cloud data protection
Veeam replicates data across your clouds
Get the most out of your cloud investments and maintain business continuity for your ‘born on the cloud’ apps and data. Veeam replicates and migrates data across cloud regions or data centers.
Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
- Instant VM Recovery® – Recover a failed virtual machine in less than 2 minutes!
- Veeam Explorers™.
- eDiscovery and granular recovery.
- Veeam Explorer for MSFT Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint, Oracle, Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), NetApp and Nimble NEW.
- Instant File-Level Recovery – Recover files directly from a backup.
- U-AIR® (Universal Application-Item Recovery) – Recover application items without agents.
- Guest OS filer indexing and search – Pinpoint and recover files quickly
- 1-Click Restore – Self-service virtual machine and file recovery.
- Backup and recovery for vCloud Director – Complete integration for vCloud Director.
- Direct Restore to Microsoft Azure – Take on-premises workloads and restore or migrate them to Microsoft Azure.
Low RPOs and streamlined disaster recovery
- Backup from Storage Snapshots (Dell EMC, HPE, NetApp and Nimble Storage NEW) – Leverage the power of storage snapshots.
- 2-in-1: backup and replication™ – Maintain image-based replicas.
- Scale-out Backup Repository™ – Simple backup storage management.
- Native tape support – Long-term retention made easy.
- Direct NFS Access – Back up directly from NFS.
- Veeam Cloud Connect – Fast and secure cloud backup and replication.
- Built-in WAN acceleration – Faster off-site backups.
- End-to-end encryption – Flexible security for backups.
- Advanced ReFS Integration – Greater performance and capacity efficiencies for large-scale datasets.
Guaranteed recovery of every file, application or virtual server, every time
SureBackup® Verify the recoverability of your backups
Automatically verify the recoverability of every backup, every virtual machine, every time. SureBackup automatically starts virtual machines in an isolated environment, performs a set of tests and sends a status report to your mailbox, so you know if your virtual machines are recoverable at any time.
SureReplica Automatically verify your replicas
Automatically test every restore point in every VM replica for recoverability. SureReplica validates data for consistency, checks replica configuration accuracy and tests it for complete reliability by running it to the required restore point in an isolated Virtual Lab.
Use backup data to create an exact copy of your production environment
- Virtual Lab – Put your backup storage — and disaster recovery site — to work!
- On-Demand Sandbox – A production environment in a sandbox.
- On-Demand Sandbox for Storage Snapshots – On-Demand Sandbox for Storage Snapshots combines Veeam’s on-demand sandbox capability and combines it with storage snapshot integration, giving you another way to leverage your primary storage investment. Available for Dell EMC, HPE, NetApp and Nimble Storage NEW.
Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact
Veeam ONE, part of Veeam Backup Essentials, delivers real-time monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for backup and virtual infrastructures, including:
- 24×7 real-time monitoring and alerting – Notifies you with alarms about backup and virtual machine performance issues so you can avoid downtime and meet SLAs.
- Resource optimization and configuration tracking – Evaluates the performance of your infrastructure and ensures your existing configuration meets all known virtualization and backup platform best practices.
- Capacity planning and forecasting – Forecast resource usage and utilization trends with “what-if” modeling and resource over-commit tracking for your backup and virtual infrastructures.
- Chargeback and billing – Gain complete visibility into compute, storage and backup repository resource costs.
We are ready for your call, email, or message.
Reach out to us today and tell us how we can help your organization succeed.