Like Dropbox, but so much better. We’ve helped an engineering firm eliminate a branch location server, decrease CapEx and OpEx, and increase speed of access to CAD files. Call us to find out how Cloud File Sync & Share can help your business grow and be more productive.
CLOUD FILE SYNC & SHARE
What you need to know is Business-Grade Cloud File Sync & Share will:
- Decrease the time it takes to give people access to the data they need
- Allow your team to access large files like CAD drawings, photos, videos MUCH faster–without VPN or Internet access–in the office or on the road
- Decrease OpEx and CapEx costs for servers, backup systems, and hardware management at branch offices
- Enable insight into who accessed the files and when
- Control who has access to your data on a per user, per folder basis
- Make it easier for you to share projects with your contractors and clients
- Backup your data and retain older copies of your files (known as retention policies or file versioning)
- Allow you better control of your data–remote wipe of data that you no longer want to share
Want to get rid of your server, or sync files on your server to the cloud so your team can access your data from anywhere? Our clients love what RocketSync is doing for productivity. RocketSync is our own Business-Grade File Sync & Share solution.
RocketSync provides file sync between PCs and mobile devices. RocketSync enables business users to sync sensitive corporate files between laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, and the web. RocketSync makes it possible for users to access all of their files on any device and to collaborate with colleagues, clients, and business partners. RocketSync can be run with or without an existing file server.
RocketSync unleashes the power of mobility and maximizes the BYOD trend. Even in a diverse and dispersed computing environment, RocketSync lets users be productive with their files, while giving essential control and visibility to administrators and business owners.
Unlike most consumer-grade file sync services, such as Dropbox, RocketSync keeps business files safe by arming administrators with robust security and control features. Organizations can limit or control which devices are permitted to sync; completely audit file syncs and changes; remotely wipe the data from devices that are lost or stolen; and monitor and manage how employees are using their mobile devices.
What types of Cloud are there?
No physical servers needed, only internet access — that’s a public cloud.
What are some common options?
Microsoft OneDrive, by Microsoft Office 365
Google Drive, by Google Apps for Business
RocketSync by Boost IT
Dropbox for Business
AutoCAD 360 by Autodesk
Read this article comparing the most widely used public cloud file sync & sharing options.
Using your on-premise server hardware and the cloud — that’s a hybrid cloud.
We can cloud-enable your file server and eliminate the need for branch office file servers. We already have these systems running for our clients and they love what we have accomplished.
What’s a great option?
RocketSync by Boost IT
Using your on-premise server hardware and syncing directly to your devices — that’s a private cloud.
OwnCloud is a good option if you want to set up your own private cloud.