The cloud backup questions you should be asking are:
- How long will it take to recover from a server failure?
- How many versions of that file are we keeping?
- How long will it take to recover a deleted file/folder?
- Are we protected against theft or building fire?
- Are we backing up bootable copies (images) of our servers?
- Do we know when the backups fail?
- Are the failures being investigated and actively addressed immediately?
Cloud Backup Options
There is really only one way you should be backing up your data.
- Back up bootable copies of your server hourly and then back up those bootable copies offsite to the cloud every night.
- The bootable copies include backups of all of your files including older versions of files according to your retention policy (file versioning).
- Local and cloud backup copies can be encrypted, and they can be securely acccessed if your business is affected by theft or a natural disaster.
Cloud storage solutions deliver highly scalable, durable, and reliable cloud storage for backup, and is designed to support mission-critical databases. Our backup solutions are designed to deliver flexibility, agility, geo-redundancy, and robust data protection.
Back up bootable copies of your server(s) hourly and then back up those bootable copies offsite to the cloud every night. The bootable copies include backups of all of your files including older versions of files according to your retention policy (file versioning).
Boost IT provides scalable and cost-effective storage on-demand for your organization’s data. We can easily back up data from one location to another for quick recovery.
FastRecovery BDR System Benefits
With local, cloud and hybrid options available, our FastRecovery BDR is a perfect way to deliver customized BDR services to meet the unique needs of your business.
Cloud Storage Features
Archive—This option offers policy-driven, long-term offsite data archiving via the cloud or using FTP, providing an extra layer of backup redundancy, especially if you must meet compliance requirements like
Pooled Cloud Storage—This option includes unlimited, customizable cloud retention for each protected machine on the appliance.
Fully-Managed—This NOC-supported BDR service ensures day-to-day management, monitoring, troubleshooting and verification of backups. BDR alerts will be assigned to and worked by our NOC technicians prior to generating a ticket. Additionally, our NOC will support cloud disaster recovery and full site DR testing for sites using our offsite retention.